KANGER KBOX 160 TC
Introducing the KBOX 160W TC Mod; Kangertech has taken a revolutionary leap with their KBOX series. The Kanger KBOX 160W TC Mod is one of the smallest devices on the market that can fire up to 160 watts. Using Kanger's latest chipset they have been able to drastically improve the wattage output to 160W and have incorporated a Temperature Control Mode. The KBOX 160W TC Mod supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in temperature control mode. It can also fire atomizers as low 0.05 ohms in Temperature control and 0.10 ohms in Wattage Mode.
The KBOX 160W TC features a beautiful and sleek zinc alloy finish which matches perfectly with most tanks such as the Protank 4. The KBOX 160W TC Mod has a spring loaded 510 contact pin and utilizes (2) 18650 high amp batteries (sold separately). The KBOX 160W TC Mod offers a powerful and versatile vaping experience in a small and portable device.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8"
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-160W
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
- Resistance: 0.10 ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- LCD Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Port (DC 5V at 1.5A) (Micro USB Cable Sold Separately)
- *External charger recommended for faster charging speeds*
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection
- 1 x Kangertech KBOX 160W TC Mod